There are several new and upcoming smartphone models in India, which are expected to launch in the year 2020. These smartphones promise to offer the latest innovations in mobile technology, along with a range of exciting features.
Some of the smartphone models people can hope to look forward to in 2020 are:
- 1. Realme Narzo Series- Aimed at targeting the budget segment, Realme Narzo 10 and Narzo 10A will be launched in the latter part of 2020. These models are expected to have a screen size of 6.5 inches, 4GB RAM, a 5000 mAh battery, and a 16MP camera.
- 2. OnePlus 8 Series- Similar to the previously launched models, the OnePlus 8 series will also come with the Snapdragon 865 and is expected to support 5G connectivity in India. Some of the new features users can expect to see in the new models are a higher refresh rate display, faster Warp charging, and improved camera quality. The screen size of the OnePlus 8 series will be 6.65 inches with a 32 MP camera, 8GB RAM, and starts at an initial price of Rs. 49,900.
- 3. Motorola Moto Edge and Edge+- Edge and Edge+ are two versions of Moto Edge and share many similar features, such as having a 6.67-inch display and comprehensive back camera. In addition, Snapdragon 765 runs on Edge while Edge+ offers Snapdragon 865. Edge+ also has a 108 MP main sensor and Edge has a 64 MP sensor.
- 4. Google Pixel 4a- This Google model appeals to those consumers who are on a tight budget. However, being cheap does not equate with compromising on quality, as the phone has a punch hole front camera, a 3.5mm headphone socket, and a single rear camera.
- 5. Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro- The Xiaomi Mi 10 series is one of the most anticipated smartphone models waiting to be launched in India. Both the versions, the Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro possess a 6.67-inch display with a 90 Hz refresh rate and similar overall design, but the Mi 10 Pro has a slightly more advanced rear camera.
Although we have discussed some of the most exciting and upcoming smartphone models that will be launched in 2020, many of us are looking to buy a phone which does not only boast of the relevant features but is also pocket-friendly.
For those who prefer Samsung, some of the best Samsung smartphones under 10000 are the Samsung Galaxy M10s, Samsung Galaxy M30, Samsung Galaxy A2, Samsung Galaxy A10s, and Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus. These are some of the popular and affordable Samsung smartphones under 10000, making them attractive to the masses.
However, those who prefer other brands, some of the best phones under 20000 are the Redmi K20, Realme 6 Pro, Redmi Note 9 Pro Max, Samsung Galaxy M31, and Nokia 8.1. The reason why these models are categorised among the best phone under 20000 is due to their reasonable prices that are accompanied by a slew of good quality features.
Although everyone wants to own the best smartphone, one of the factors that deter people from buying is a shortage of funds. However, with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network, all your worries regarding finances will be sorted. The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network is a payment system that provides instant financing options. With loans of upto Rs. 4 lakh which can be paid back in periods of 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, or 24 months, you can buy a wide range of smartphones and other electrical appliances across Bajaj Finserv’s one lakh partner stores.