Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a form of Online marketing that seeks to promote websites by increasing their visibility in Search Engine results page (SERP’s) through the use of paid placement, contextual advertising and paid inclusion. It includes both paid search results and organic search results.
Search Engine Optimization grew much faster than traditional advertising and even other channels of Internet marketing.
The following are the steps to a successful SEO plan:
- Research your target audience
- Set your online goals and key performance indicators
- Check your current ranking
- Pursue link building
- Validate your keywords by testing and refining them with your keyword selector tools
- Track and analyze your performance for better results
- Optimize your site by civilizing your web design, architecture and web page content