1. Gain knowledge on asynchronous programming
2. Outline variables locally
Variables are of two types –
- Local variables – these variables are defined within the function;
- Global variables – these variables can be used all through the script.
When a certain function is called upon, the browser executes a scope lookup to access variables within a particular scope. The larger number of scopes involved means more time needed to access variables from other scopes. This process is time taking when the browser initiates search for global variables in comparison to local ones. To reduce the engine’s search time it is best to define the variables locally and avert dependency on global variables. This will increase the web application’s overall speed to perform faster.
3. Codes should be light and small
Light and small codes will give greater boost to the performance of mobile app development in USA. Concise and light codes aid in reducing the latency of the mobile application. Reduce the number of JS files into single file otherwise the browser will make numerous http requests to fetch them. If this is not possible, then alternatively you can shrink and diminish the different JS files into a streamlined one.
4. Applying Event Delegation
To make it easier to efficiently manage a type of event for the complete page, use a single event handler by applying Event Delegation. In absence of Event Delegation, with too many event handlers, large web applications come to a sudden halt. Event Delegation benefits –fewer ties between code and DOM, managing of less functionality plus lesser memory needed to process.
5. Avoiding unwanted loops
6. Compressing files with Gzip
7. Minimizing DOM access
8. Increase performance by caching object
9. Specify the execution context
11. Cease utilizing too much memory
A faster page loading retains user interaction with that page. Users perform different functions such as clicking or changing of tabs. In such a case you can defer loading functions for the other pages till the initial page loads completely. This helps in circumventing loading and compiling of the JS code to avert delaying the initial page displaying properly. When the page completely loads, the other functionalities can load up seamlessly for interacting with users.
13. Eradicate memory leaks
Chrome Dev Tools helps to analyze whether the website is having memory leakage and records the timeline on performance tab. During memory leak, the loaded page will demand and use more memory available in the device. This generally happens on pages having image slide and has an adverse effect on the overall performance of the page. If you aren’t tech savvy then it is best to hire PHP developers to develop your offshore PHP development project.
14. Utilize tools that spot problems
The below given tools help to identify and fix problems as soon as they occur.
- Node Source platform – helps explore granular level performance for Node.js web applications.
- Lighthouse – helps check audit performance, accessibility, SEO, etc.
- Dev tools – helps to analyze CPU consumption, simulate network, plus other metrics during page loading.
15. Use algorithms for various optimizations
Use algorithms having less computational difficulty for solving tasks with optimal data structures.
- Rewrite algorithms for obtaining similar results with fewer calculations.
- Avert iterative calls
- Place calculations, variables and calls, for all repetitive functions
- Make simple mathematical formulas
- Use search arrays to get the value.
- Use speculative execution of processor by making conditions that come true.